Objective Of The Event
- To engage children in a creative exercise to identify their hopes and dreams of the future.
- To motivate young artists and help them to develop their creative skills by exposing them to the contemporary talent in the field.
- To support children’s creativity and innovative ideas expressed through art.
- Date: 14th September – 24th September, 2021
- Venue: Held virtually
- Host clubs: Interact Club Of Central Butwal & Interact Club Of YALA
- Collaboration Project
- Number of organizers:2
- Number of participants/attendees: 50
- Area of Focus : Exploring the talent and Creativity
Art competition was organized jointly by Interact Club of YALA & Interact Club of Central Butwal on the occasion of Children’s day with a motive to explore the art of child freedom.
Art competition was announced on 14th September, 2021 on the occasion of National children’s day through Facebook page where Some basic guidelines for the competition were also listed along with the age limit for the participants which was(12-18)yrs.Topic for the competition was”Freedom for children”.Participants were asked to submit their art work before the deadline which was(24 september,2021).
Link for the Submission form was listed on the announcement post. Art teacher Mr. Ganga Datta Dhakal acted as a judge for the competition .The judge found it very taxing to select the best three participants from all the 50 passionate participants. The winners of the competition were announced through Facebook page.
Mrs. Anuradha Pandey,Mr Ang Ngima Sherpa and Mr Aayush Bhandari were declared winners,1st runner up and 2nd runner up respectively. Winner and 1st runner-up and 2nd runner up were rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1200/- and Rs 800/- respectively.
The competition really helped a lot to learn new things about art and was a great opportunity for artists to show their creative skills.